First Moments

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pyper's Photo Shoot !

We went to a beautiful park today to take Pyper's pictures for the summer. Whitney was great working with her in the heat, boy was it hut. Poor little Pyper's curls where all on the back of her head, I was sweating running after her but she had a great time ! I hope Whitney was able to get some good pics of Pyper. I love capturing moments of her life because she has grown up so fast and I miss holding her in my arms for a long period of time and soaking up that new baby smell.

I feel so fortunate that God has blessed me with a child when I have had friends and close family that have lost babies and you don't know what to say or how to show them that you hurt for them too.

One of the best books for me to have a glimpse into their pain is " I will Carry You" by Angie Smith. She carried her baby full term even though she knew she would not live but a few hours. She did a journal and noted all the things she wanted God to tell her little girl she wanted to do for her. My book is filled with tear stains for her and her family and knowing that people go through this and we aren't suppose to question God but it is so tempting to. Why we hurt , why some get the opportunity to be mothers and why some that never wanted children have them knowing someome could love that child more. We will all have our answers in the sweet by and by and I have to hold on to the knowledge that our pastor said at one baby's funeral, that he believed God will reveal those children to their parents when they are all there, I so hope that in Heaven they can live forever sharing in God's glory !

No comments:

Post a Comment