First Moments

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

If it isn't one thing it is another !

Our summer has been going pretty smoothly , well until Sunday ! Pyper still goes to the baby sitter, hey gotta pay for her to be there or not so she should go , right :) I have been trying to get things done I didn't get to do last year due to Gallbladder removal and wisdom teeth removal and brand new baby. Developing pictures, hanging pictures and cleaning ! Ugh, which I hate why can't I have someone come in and do it , oh yeah that would consist of paying someone !

Well we were visiting down at Pembroke to enjoy Aiyana's 1st birthday and my hubby called to inform me our A/C had decided it was too hot outside for it so it decided to protest and quit :( Not the phone call I was expecting while watching Pyper enjoy herself in the pool. Through it all Steven decided to stay and wait for someone to come out and check it. Thank goodness by Monday morning we had A.C and Pyper and I were able to return. I am glad because she has a photo shoot tomorrow and I am very happy about that. I will post pics as soon as I can.

More to come..... Until then May God Bless you !

No comments:

Post a Comment